Our most recent Ofsted inspection was held on 5th and 6th October 2022. We are proud to announce that the school continues to be "Good" in every category and for its overall effectiveness.
The inspectors commented that:
- Pupils are friendly and respectful
- They belong to an inclusive school community whose diversity they celebrate.
- Leaders have created a school culture that is helping pupils to develop into confident young people.
- Leaders encourage pupils to aspire to great things. They want pupils to succeed. Teachers show commitment to the pupils.
- Staff have high expectations of pupils. Leaders do not tolerate bullying. They are safe here.
- Low- level disruption in lessons is quite rare and leaders do not tolerate it. They have embedded a clear approach to managing behaviour in lessons. Teachers apply this approach with fairness and consistency. Pupils show a commitment to their learning.
- Leaders have designed a broad and ambitious curriculum for all pupils. They develop the curriculum through careful consideration of pupils’ interests and needs.
Parent View is an on-line questionnaire on the Ofsted website which gives parents and carers the chance to tell Ofsted what they think about their child’s school.
Parent View asks for your opinion on 12 aspects of your child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour.
We welcome all parents and carers of Lea Valley students to give their opinions to Ofsted. Please follow this link to the Ofsted Parent View Page to complete the questionnaire.